That accident was 3 weeks ago today. My car is supposed to be all repaired by tomorrow and I can't wait to get it back! I've been using a rental minivan but I like my car better.
As some of you know, this is my 3rd car accident in the past 10 months. NONE of them have been my fault. And except for the one that happened in a parking lot the other drivers were ticketed and all of their insurance companies had to pay to fix my car. In case you were wondering, here is the damage from my first accident:
Now I'm going to see if I have a picture from the 2nd accident, which happend about 1-1/2 weeks after I got the car back from being repaired from the first one! Well, it looks like I didn't take one. But it was the back of the car and the whole back had to be replaced.
I have decided that I must be Wonder Woman driving my Invisible Car because people just don't seem to see me coming!
2 comments:
Hey there Wonder Woman - you'll have a whole new car when this is taken care of! I'm just glad that you are okay!
HEY! You've joined the bloggers! Now you are bookmarked!! Sorry about your car. Long live the Oddysey!
Post a Comment