Thanks alot Mich for tagging me! I don't even know 7 people I can pass this on to! I don't think that many people even know about this blog. So I probably won't tag anyone because most people I know have already been tagged.
Post 7 random facts about yourself.
The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I really had to think about 7 random/weird things to say about myself so here goes. . .
1. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
2. I have gained 40 pounds since I got married!!! (And I hate it!) Twenty, maybe even twenty-five, of which I have gained since Melissa was born, since we moved to Ohio, and most of it since we got high-speed internet (hey, I think it is the internet's fault!). So the people here in Ohio have never seen me skinny and have no idea what I looked like for the first 35 years of my life.
3. I am a popcorn fanatic (inherited from my mother) and eat it several times a week.
4. I LOVE watching movies and some full TV seasons. We have a movie theater in our basement and watch movies as much as possible. My favorites? Lord of the Rings Trilogy is at the top. I love action movies like the Bourne films, James Bond, X-Men, etc. Also love Harry Potter. The TV seasons I have on DVD that I like to watch are House, Monk, Highlander, 24, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, among a few others.
5. I am always reading something. I go nuts if I can't find something I want to read while eating breakfast, in the bathroom, waiting in the car for kids to finish an activity, etc. I cannot go to bed at night without reading first.
6. I am copying this one from Mich (with a few minor changes), because this is the way I am also: I hate not feeling organized in planning my time and my kids time - such as who has to be where and when, meetings, sporting events, whatever it may be - I need to know the earliest time possible. I have too many kids and activities to just go with the flow. If you want me or my kids somewhere - you better let me know WAY ahead of time or we might not make it!
7. Three of my six children were not delivered by the doctor. Erica was born before the doctor arrived (15 minutes after I got to the delivery room), Derek was born in the Emergency Room (so I guess technically he was delivered by a doctor, but not one that usually delivers babies) and Melissa was born in my friends car (thanks Sue!).
Okay, I checked the blogs of people I know and it looks like they all have been tagged before. Except for Nicky Soulier and Rosa. So Nicky and Rosa and anyone else reading this that has not been tagged yet, YOU'RE IT!
2 comments:
You would think we grew up together or something - let's see -#'s 3, 4, 5 & 6 are just like me. How about that! Thanks for participating!
Alright, I'll take on the challenge. :)
Post a Comment