Sunday, March 30, 2008

Friends in the News

I was reading a friend's blog and found out something exciting! Melissa and Derek are in the April 2008 edition of The Friend! When our ward split in November 2006 the last Sunday we were all together they took a picture of the Primary kids. Soon after one Primary Presidency sent the picture to the magazine. She was told it could be up to a year before the picture was in the magazine and when that year was up she gave up hope it would show up in there. But finally it did! I had received the magazine but never looked at it until reading my friend's blog mentioning it. The kids are very excited about it.


Melissa is the second little girl from the right. Derek is right in the middle in the white shirt.

3 comments:

Micheline said...

Pretty cool! I'll have to go get my magazine and look at it. So, when are you going to send your blog address out to everyone?

rosa said...

So cool! It's fun to see a few faces I know in there!

Amy Franklin said...

Lisa...I found you...and now I will be bookmarking you! Hee hee!