Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Modest is Hottest

In Young Women a week ago the leaders decided to have a lesson on Modesty and to do a make-over. They asked the young women to bring in a modest outfit/prom dress and then they did makeovers on them. The leader who took the pictures put the results on her blog and yesterday gave the YW copies of their pictures. And WOW did Erica's pictures turn out great! I copied the pictures from the blog and here they are, in black and white/sepia:



I just felt I had to show you pictures of my wonderful, beautiful 16-year-old daughter!

6 comments:

Chatty Family said...

She really is so beautiful! I love the pictures of her and the fun night we had.

Amy Franklin said...

I saw there pics on Lexi's blog and almost started crying when I saw Erica's. They are so amazing. She is gorgeous. And a great person, too--I love her!

Teri's Life said...

Lisa-your daughter is so beautiful!

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

I love these pictures. What a fun activity! I bet the girls loved it.

Anonymous said...

I thought this was you, Lisa.

--Hiromi

rosa said...

holy beautiful, Erica! My goodness!