Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life gets in the way

What has kept me from blogging?
  • Laziness
  • Wasting time on the internet
  • Scouts (both Cubs and Boy Scouts in the ward and the district)
  • Reading. A ton.
  • Wasting time on the internet (yes, listed it twice because it really is a big waste of time!)
  • Family responsiblities
  • Nothing much to say and I don't think anyone really cares anyway!
  • Life!!

But there are a few things I really should post--pictures of the cruise our whole family went on in November to celebrate Alpine and I being married 25 years; Christmas; Stuart wrestling, except when I take pictures/videos he seems to lose so I stopped doing that. And I really need to be much, much better at taking pictures. I'm really LAME!

And since I don't take pictures, I don't have much to show and I don't know that people care what I have to say without pictures. So there you are. Let me know if you really want to see the pictures of our cruise. There really aren't very many. Did I mention that I am lame at taking pictures??

Lisa

3 comments:

Sydna Graf said...

I want to see pictures and know all the details. I want to take our family someday; you can give me advice!

Nikki said...

I want to see!
I want to see!

thekerrclan said...

I want to see pictures.