Finally! I tried multiple times to upload some pictures since the last post and was finally successful. Here are a few of our pictures. If only I took more and was better at taking them. . .

First day there relaxing on the top deck.

When you get a room that sleeps 3 we wondered where the 3rd bed would come from. As you can tell in this picture it comes out of the ceiling! During the day it's stored away and they pull it down at night.

Formal night

In Key West. Our cruiseship, Enchantment of the Seas, is in the background.

Every night after dinner we'd get back to our rooms and find towel animals. A different one every day. If we left our sunglasses laying around they always put them on the animals. Later in the week they did a class teaching how to make them and even handed out instructions. The night after we got home I went to my bedroom and found that Derek had made a mother and father duck with little duckings following behind them. He didn't want us to miss out just because we got home!

This is where we ate breakfast and lunch buffets every day.

Because the water is so shallow the cruiseships have to anchor quite a ways away from Belize and this is a picture of us taking a tender boat to get to Belize.

Our van driver in Belize happened to have a sibling who is LDS and he was taking missionary discussions himself so he drove us past the LDS church there and wanted us to take a picture of it.

We were there the week of Thanksigiving and this was one of several displays. They did this one the last day we were there as they were decorating for Christmas. Notice the garland on the staircase.

On deck preparing to depart for home.

The cruise is over (sniff, sniff). Waiting at the airport for our flights.
The kids enjoyed the cruise so much that they have spoken multiple times about the desire to go on another one. It was great fun for the whole family!
2 comments:
It looks and sounds like great fun - and I want to go on a cruise so bad! So - are you going to post pictures of Derek's towel duck family?
I didn't take a picture with my digital camera. I think I took it with one of the disposables that we bought to use on our excursions. And of course I haven't developed the film yet. . .
Post a Comment