Thursday, November 12, 2009

Alpine

Happy Birthday, Alpine!!!

A very happy birthday to my wonderful, amazing, talented husband!

A few pictures from Alpine's life:

Robert Alpine

4 months old

born at 7:11 a.m.

weighing 9 lb 8 oz

1 year old

2 years old with his parents and 3 older brothers.

Age 6. Kindergarten/Frist Grade (he only went to a few weeks of Kndg and the school moved him up to 1st Grade)

8 years old

His missionary picture, age 19.

Our engagement picture. Alpine was 21, I was 18.

Graduation from Dixie College. May 1985. He had the mustache for only a few months.

Proud Papa with his firstborn!

July 2002 in Nashville Tennesee, home of Gibson guitars.

Jordan's High School graduation June 2004

Family Vacation in St. George, Utah. August 2007

August 2009. While recovering from his Gallbladder surgery he decided not to shave. This picture was taken right before he shaved it all off.

Alpine--have a wonderful birthday! Thank you for being a part of my life these past 25 years. I love you very much. You mean the world to me.

Love,
Lisa

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Micheline said...

Happy Birthday Alpine! love all the pictures.

Alejandro said...

I have never seen several of those pictures. I have to give you props for this one, Mom -- it's the best birthday blog yet. Dad's the man! And he looks wicked cool with a beard (not so much with the 'stache, though, haha). Happy Birthday Dad! You're my hero!

Lisa said...

I have to admit though--the reason there aren't many pictures after Jordan was born until 2002 is because I was too busy yesterday to dig them out! In addition, there are picture of him before his mission with long hair and a dark tan. Oh well. Someday I'll dig them out and post them.