Friday, July 25, 2008

Pack Meeting

Last night was Cub Scout Pack Meeting and it was a lot of fun! The theme had to do with water, so of course we played games that used water. We played Water Balloon Volleyball, using water balloons and beach towels to throw them to each other. Once we got the hang of it, it was a lot of fun. After that we played Sponge Wars. Each team had a bucket with pieces of sponges (it was too expensive for our poor Cub Scout budget to get enough sponges for everyone so I bought sponges and ripped them into pieces). It was a blast.

Derek received his Webelos award also which was great! Congrats Derek!

Here are some pictures from the sponge wars and a video.

3 comments:

Amy Franklin said...

That was a lot of fun. Thanks again for inviting us!

Micheline said...

looks like fun! I'll have to remember that for future events I am in charge of!

Tacie Kerr said...

My kids are still talking about how much fun that was! And, Cannon had a great time last night. I was super-sick -- and so glad Bill and Connie were willing to take him. He came home all excited about earning his first patch...and all the other activities. Thanks so much!