Monday, March 24, 2008

What a week

This past week has been a busy one. Erica turned 16 on Tuesday and Stuart turned 14 on Wednesday. Hard to believe they are so old! They are both such great kids and are a blessing to our family. We love having them be part of it!

On Erica's birthday I was in a car accident where the air bag went off. It was in the middle of a very busy intersection at noon, so a lot of police were involved to direct traffic. I was fine, but right now I am dealing with a sore neck from whiplash and sore shoulders from the seat belt. I took pictures of the damage to the car and will post them later.

Spring Break started on Friday, March 21 and goes all of this week. We don't have anything really planned. We are just going to relax, watch movies, kids play video games and maybe go swimming and bowling. A nice relaxing week!

P.S. I still haven't really told anyone about this blog yet. Maybe when I post the pictures!

2 comments:

Micheline said...

Yea - Yea - you have a blog! Thanks for the birthday wishes and the call. I will ask Cheryl to send to me (again) the directions and on how to change your blog - or where to look it up. I will send it to you! I am looking forward to seeing some pictures. BTW - you live just as an exciting life as I do.

Autumn said...

YEAH! Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could officially "stalk" yours now. I CANNOT believe that Erica is 16 and Stuart is 14!! I remember changing both their diapers! (Okay...so, that makes me sound older than I really am, but you know what I mean!) I cannot wait to see pictures! My, my how time flies!

PS: I'm so glad that you are okay after your accident! How scary!