Monday, April 13, 2009

Stuart's Head AGAIN

I think I should rename my blog, "The Stuart Chronicles". Here is the latest:

It is approx 1-1/2" long. Luckily it was not very deep so the doctor was able to glue it together. In fact, we could have gotten away with not even going to the doctor, but gluing it helps stop the bleeding and prevents infection.

How did it happen this time? Playing with his siblings in the basement he hit his head on the corner of one of the pillars.

I think he seriously needs to consider using the bubble wrap he got for his birthday from our friend, Janice! It was a joke gift, but still. . .

4 comments:

Micheline said...

There has to be one in each family - and I guess for you it's Stuart!

Teri's Life said...

Okay-once or twice I can understand. But how many times has he had stitches in his head? I think there is more going on here. kidding - yikes. I hope Ster isn't accident prone because I couldn't handle it!

Lisa said...

This is the 4th time he has cut his head open in the past 6 MONTHS (check my blog starting in Oct). If I added all the major cuts, broken bones, etc he has had since he was a child it would blow your mind. It is very, very annoying!

Nikki said...

I am so excited to have found your blog! We've often thought of your family, especially when driving near Cleveland. It's been fun reading through here and catching up :) Hope you don't mind. I'm a blogger too- nikbok.blogspot.com feel free to visit anytime. :)