Last Thursday I took the kids to the zoo. It was the first nice day of spring break so we had to do something! It was fun. Been awhile since we've been there.
Here are a few pictures.
In the Rainforest.
When we got to this exhibit there were 3 monkeys sitting there looking out the window. By the time I took the picture one ran off and the other two turned their backs to the camera.
The orangutan is looking at them.
Derek and Melissa in front of the koalas.
The biggest camels we have ever seen!
Derek by the giraffes.
Here is a video of some monkeys playing. I have no idea why I turned the camera sideways during the video. I don't even remember doing that! Real brilliant of me.
4 comments:
Looks like fun. I need to get my kids to a zoo soon too. What a sorry mom I am - Carson has never been to the zoo! By the way - I couldn't get your video to work.
i love the zoo. i am so happy that the weather is starting to feel like spring time.
I can't believe how much Melissa looks like Dani!
I know! It's crazy.
Post a Comment