Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Erica

Happy 17th Birthday Erica!!
A very happy birthday to my beautiful, wonderful daughter!

A few pictures of Erica's life:

Erica Lynn
6 hrs old
7 lbs 11 ozs
born at 1:39 a.m.

3 months old
Wearing a dress a co-worker crocheted and gave to me as a
baby gift when I was pregnant with Alex.

Holding her baby brother, Stuart, who was born 1 day after Erica's 2nd birthday.

4 years old in her Halloween costume.

Her baptism

9 year old birthday. Not her best birthday since celebration was ruined with Mom, Dad and Derek spending 8 hours of it in the ER with Derek's broken arm. Erica was very understanding.

12 years old in the Sacred Grove

Civil War Ball in 8th grade

Erica surrounded by her favorite things--all her Josh Groban items (actually, I notice she is missing her bag with all the buttons). She entered this picture in a contest on his fan website in December and she was one of the winners!

Erica--have a wonderful birthday. We love you and are so glad you are part of our family. Thank you for being my daughter.

Love, Mom

5 comments:

Chatty Family said...

Happy Birthday Erica! Hope you have a great day! I miss you!

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday, Erica! 17 was one of my best birthdays, I hope it is for you too!!

Micheline said...

Happy Birthday Erica! Like all the pictures. That gene pool is strong from your mom!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday!! I love all the photos..especially the Josh Groban one! ;)
(I can't believe how much melissa looks like her!)

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Erica! You are 17 already? I remember when you were one of my Beehives. And I love Josh Groban too!