Aunt Lisa! It's Tiffany in St.George! How are you and uncle "Owl-Pine?" Go check out my blog at ringcrew.blogspot.com I would love to add you to my blog! We are all doing great! Love you!
Hey Aunt Lisa! I have a quick cute story. I've worked for Dr Davies for 9 years but he's retiring. The dentist who bought him out is Dr. Ashton Alpine Prince,grandpa dick's friends grandson! Small world...He's only 29 but a great DDS..I told him our respective grandpas were friends before Sr.Prince died tragically...Tell uncle "Owlpine" 4 me...small world
Cute Blog! Aunt Lisa email me at lroundy19@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to my blog since it's private. I can't believe how grown up all your kids are! Jordan is married....that's so cool!! Blogging is so addicting! Im still learning the whole Facebook thing. Love, Lindsey :)
6 comments:
Jason said that Stuart needs to keep his face out of the way of those elbows.
Aunt Lisa! It's Tiffany in St.George! How are you and uncle "Owl-Pine?" Go check out my blog at ringcrew.blogspot.com I would love to add you to my blog! We are all doing great! Love you!
So true because it WAS an elbow that did it to him!
Hey Aunt Lisa! I have a quick cute story. I've worked for Dr Davies for 9 years but he's retiring. The dentist who bought him out is Dr. Ashton Alpine Prince,grandpa dick's friends grandson! Small world...He's only 29 but a great DDS..I told him our respective grandpas were friends before Sr.Prince died tragically...Tell uncle "Owlpine" 4 me...small world
Cute Blog! Aunt Lisa email me at lroundy19@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to my blog since it's private. I can't believe how grown up all your kids are! Jordan is married....that's so cool!! Blogging is so addicting! Im still learning the whole Facebook thing. Love, Lindsey :)
Got to love super glue :)
Post a Comment