Monday, December 8, 2008

Wedding

Jordan and Robyn are now married! Hard to believe but it is true! They were married on Saturday, December 6, in the Columbus Ohio Temple. It was a cold and snowy day, but everything turned out very nice.
Robyn's sister-in-law ended up being the official photographer. She has a photography business so has the equipment to do it right. She has a blog and posted only 2 of the pictures so far. Here they are (note the snow falling while taking pictures outside the temple):

She plans to make a disc of all the pictures and get it to us, so I can post more later. But I also assume she will put the pictures either on her family blog or her photography blog, so keep checking there.
Our friend, Janice, also took a few pictures which she has posted on Facebook. Here are some that she took:



Congratulations

Mr. & Mrs. Jordan Jennings!

We are happy for you!

7 comments:

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

The pictures are gorgeous, despite the weather. In fact, the snow really adds a fun element to them. Congrats!

Autumn said...

Looks like it was such a great time, even in the snow! Everyone looked amazing. I love wedding pictures and cannot wait to see the rest.

Micheline said...

Congrats to the couple! I did see a couple of the pictures last night on Erica's facebook. The snow adds a neat touch - and you don't look too cold.

Lisa said...

Looks are deceiving! It was cold and windy. Temperature was around 20, but with wind chill it was even colder. But we all survived. Definitely makes it even more of a day to remember!

thekerrclan said...

What pretty pictures! Robyn looks beautiful.

Loni said...

Congrats! What a wonderful day for a mother.

Nikki said...

Congratulations! The snow adds a nice touch even though I know it was freezing that day!!