Friday, November 14, 2008

Wedding

Since Jordan's wedding is coming up in a few weeks I decided to update my blog to a "wedding" theme. Here is some info about the wedding:

Jordan and Robyn are getting married at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 6, in the Columbus Ohio LDS Temple. For those of you who don't know, it is the closest temple to where we live but it is nearly 2-1/2 hours away. Later that day Robyn's family is having a small reception/dinner for family and very close friends. It will be held at the Gemini Center in Fairview Park.

One week later, on Saturday, December 13, we are having an Open House for friends of Jordan and Robyn. It is from 6 to 8 pm at The Clubhouse at Meadowood Golf Course. I finally mailed invitations for the Open House this week. If I do say so myself they turned out pretty nice! I printed them at home. Last Saturday we took a picture of Jordan and Robyn in our backyard. With the fall leaves on the ground and the beautiful leaves still on the trees, it turned out very nice. Here is the picture they ended up choosing as the one to send with the invitations. Hard to believe that my oldest son is getting married! After the marriage they will be living at Robyn's parents house until the beginning of the new year when they head to Provo, Utah so Jordan can attend BYU. They were able to get an apartment on campus at Wymount, so they are excited to start their new life together!

4 comments:

Micheline said...

Like the wedding theme! And - I just got home from the cannery - and there was your invitation! I like them - you did good and nice picture! Must be colder there than it is here! BTW- Jeremy and Jo just let us know they are moving so he can go to BYU or BYU Idaho, haven't decided which yet. (still has to apply. He wants to start school for the April session.

Autumn said...

I wish we lived closer to join in the celebration. I will have to get brave and venture near campus to deliver a gift after they return to Utah. :)

Loni said...

Awesome photo!

Photography By Jo said...

This picture looks awesome! What a beautiful girl she is. :) Congrats to the two of them. The announcements did look wonderful by the way.