Thursday, May 7, 2009

Derek

Happy 11th Birthday Derek!!
A very happy birthday to my video game/computer obsessed son!

A few pictures of Derek's life:
Derek Alan
1 day old
10 lbs 4 oz
born at 4:39 a.m.
(in the ER--my 19 min of labor baby!)
6 months old with his loving older brother, Stuart

1 day before his 2nd birthday watching soccer

Age 2-3/4 in the ER on Erica's birthday with a broken arm . They put it in a red cast the next day. (I told the ER doctor that he would remove the wrap but the doctor did not believe me!)

Age 4

Age 5-1/2 in his favorite Halloween costume. He was a ninja several different years.

Derek's 6th birthday.

At his baptism.

Age 10 with Grandma Pickett, May 2008.

Derek--have a wonderful birthday! We love you and are so glad you are part of our family. Thank you for being my son.
Love, Mom

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday, Derek! I hope you have a great day!

Micheline said...

Happy birthday Derek! I like all the pictures.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Derek!! Hope that you have a great day!