So here is something I thought I would post. Last Friday Stuart had a dual wrestling meet against Olmsted Falls, a team they haven't beaten in years. I found out the next day that a reporter from the big Cleveland newspaper, The Plain Dealer, was at the meet and did a story on it. Since Stuart was one that pinned his opponent (and the only one who did it in the first period, I might add) his name is mentioned a couple of times. Click here for a link to the article. I do have to say that Stuart isn't happy with the "rolled on his back" part, especially since Stuart put the kid on his back, he didn't just roll there and let Stuart win like the article makes it sound. And Stuart also pointed out that they didn't mention that Conner Dempsey just had knee surgery and his knee was re-injured in that last second take-down.
Congrats Westlake on the win!
3 comments:
Congrats Stuart! Sounds like he is doing good. We have one more team meet - then finals med-februaury for Kendall and Jason!
OH MY GOSH! I'm so glad you commented on our blog so that I could find yours! Time Flies! I can't believe how big stuart is!! I was looking at the wedding pictures (beautiful by the way) and I kept thinking that Derek was little stewy! Wow. I'll probably always think of him as the little boy running full speed in cowboy boots! Glad to catch up on your lives.
Hey, Aunt Lisa! Our family blog is going private. Will you send me your e-mail address (angiepick(at)gmail(dot)com) so I can send you an invite?
Post a Comment